Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th Reunion Bash

For the 24th we went to Oakley, Idaho.
Brian's (Josh's step dad) family has a reunion up here every year.
It was so much fun!
Ray, Brian, Ruby, and Jodi
We camped in this backyard. Max is in that swing some where...
There he is!

Chilling in the tent during a rain storm
(Lucy said a prayer that it'd end so she could ride in the parade and it did).
Lucy was thrilled when Brian said she could ride in the parade.
Ever since my Mom told the kids about Smokey the Bear and sang them the song they've been obsessed. It's their favorite story/song at night.
This train going around town was one of the fun activities the kids got to do during the 24th. They also played in a bounce house, went on a swing ride that takes you around in circles at high speeds (I rode with Max and would have paid money to get off), and went to the rodeo.

7 comments:

  1. You guys made Oakly Rock! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey, you look great! I LOVE your new photo up on top! You don't look like you just had baby #3. Hope you're feeling good & have recovered fully. My 3rd (& 3rd C) took a long time to recover from, but I can't answer whether it was 3rd baby or C stuff...probably both! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilkey Shimai!!!!!! ... I mean Bromley Shimai?!?!! It doesn't quite have the same ring to it for me, but wow! you and your family are absolutely gorgeous. It is good to hear from you, looks like you're doing good. You know, my wife and I have talked about both Lucy and Max as potential names for future children, so I like your choices! (and my family once had a horse named Ruby...coincidence? I think not) Anyway, I miss all the Ringo-samas. We should totally plan a reunion. Think about it. Heian dete -- Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey-
    your new family portrait is beautiful. I love your hair. I love seeing your posts. I agree with you Josh has to be the coolest dad to take kids on a longboard. I would be petrified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I love your new header...your family is getting so big and all your kid are beautiful! I feel your pain on the potty training. It sucks. And now I want to go buy some chalkboard paint because my kids would FREAK if they had a chalkboard wall. IT's been lovely stalking you this morning. I think I'll go now because Alex is attempting to stab me with a pencil he's sharpened to perfection. Call next time you're around...I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys all had a blast. By the way I love your new family picture everyone looks so cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hailey...please. lazy? a mom of three kids?! hardly! I love you~! hope all is well. Hannah had her baby yesterday! MWA!

    ReplyDelete