Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Well a bunch has happened since the last time I got on here. Here are a few of them.

Lucy has lost her first tooth!!!
Her Papa Rob and Grandma Diane gave her a special pillow to put them in when the Tooth Fairy comes.
Our ornery kids.
We got rid of our cable after this trip, because Lucy spent an hour throwing a fit.
We visited Camille. Lucy loved her dog Cecilia.
This is Camille's niece Nina. The kids had a blast hanging with her.
Nina has one wall in her room that is a chalk board. Apparently Nina is quite a character. While Lucy was drawing a picture of Camille's dog, Nina was drawing an alien shooting Camille's Dog.
Ashley got married on the 10th of July.
I feel bad, I only took one picture at the temple.
Ruby the beautiful!
Oh the joys of Potty Training.
Guess who crapped his last set of underwear at the wedding... at least it was the end!
We headed to Seven Peaks and got rained out a couple hours in. I've never seen my kids so miserable. The rain, wind, and thunder would send them into crying fits. Josh and I think we'll go back when it's just us two.
This is my new screen saver. I loved watching these two bowl.
I had no idea they would love bowling this much. Lucy would strike the best poses hoping her ball would hit something.
Cheese!!!
Bath Time for Ruby is seldom a one person affair. The kids love to jump in and help.
Lucy thought it'd be fun to paint Max's face. For some reason he loved it. He is also always trying to get me to put make up on him... should I worry?

8 comments:

  1. loved the update hailey. talk about a bunch of cute kiddos. and i agree, ruby is beautiful! i love her big blue eyes. anyway, it was great seeing you at ashley's wedding but i wished i could have talked to you more. if you ever go back to seven peaks, you can drop your kids off at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can have a gay son who will be in Broadway and go shopping with you? That is the best idea ever! Sadly, I don't think it will ever be Max (o:

    Those were very cute pictures! I'm so happy you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! Random posts are the best! Your kids are so cute! Looks like Ruby has had quite a busy first few weeks of life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted some pictures and stories of your cute kids. William loves shoes and hair accessories. he's very manly otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK seriously, I love Max's face in the picture of Ruby getting a bath! Sooooooo Cute! Wish we could have hung out a little longer but maybe next time! good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hailey, What a fun little post. I love the randomness of it. You look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry that last comment was me, but I didn't know I was signed in under my sisters account. Didn't mean to freak you out if I did.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take me when you go back to Seven Peaks!

    ReplyDelete