Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lied Children's Museum

I LOVE CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG!!!

We all went on Lucy's field trip with her. This museum is completely hands-on and a complete blast for the kids. (I had a lot of fun too!)

Here's Max and Lucy at the Bubble Factory.







Bubbles, bubbles every- where!









Bubble Rings!
Max had to try out everything that Lucy was trying. I think he was quite proud of himself.


Lucy rocking out with the green sceen. I think they were all playing soccer here.







Lucy got to try out wheelchair basketball.







Max working on the pulley chair.







Saying Hello to Emily Elizabeth.





We almost missed the Clifford Exhibit... good thing we didn't I think this was their favorite part.





Clifford is one of Lucy's favorite shows, I will often hear her barking with joy as she watches.

2 comments:

  1. your kids look so grown up in these pics--especially lucy. looks like a fun fieldtrip. so fun you got to go and take max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, we need to take the kids sometime.

    ReplyDelete