Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Bromley Family

Bromley Family Letter
Happy Valentines Day!!!

With the Holiday Season safely behind us, I thought I’d write a little family Newsletter and tell everyone hello and let you all know what we’ve been up to (Cause I know you’re all dying to know).
I think this is the first year Josh and I wimped out on costumes. For our ward Halloween party I was a dead bride and Josh wore a tuxedo shirt, but we couldn't bring ourselves to pull it together one more time.

I know every year is a year full of change; well this year has been that for us. We are now in Las Vegas and Josh is in his 3rd month of the Police Academy. He is doing really well and has an incredibly good attitude. Already 13 people have quite out of the 45 that he started with. Josh got himself a buck on the bow hunt this year. Hunting is Josh’s passion and I think he thinks about this nearly as much as he thinks of his family.

I am now pregnant with our third baby… a little girl (any name ideas would be appreciated). We actually weren’t going to find out the sex, but the doctor had other plans. I decided to start this New Year with a new hair do inspired by the pop singer PINK. I think Josh likes having a punk rocker wife. I’m still quilting and scrapbooking though I’ve had no time for it lately. Since our move to Las Vegas, I have actually started cooking. Josh now enjoys home cooked meals instead of cold cereal and take-out (Who’d a Thunk!). In April, Josh watched the kids for 3 weeks while I went to Egypt, Israel and Jordan. It was an amazing experience and I feel blessed that I was able to go.

Lucy is still obsessed with animals and you will often find her lining up her stuffed animals and teaching them or taking them on some kind of adventure. She is currently in Tater Tots… a local preschool. She gets her classmates to join her in games of “Tom & Jerry” among other animal. In September, Lucy got stitches in her chin. She didn’t cry at all at the doctor’s office (due largely to the fact that she would receive a present if she was good).

Max is a boy! Everything he does and is interested in screams boy. He loves tools, balls (his own included), cars, bikes and monsters. The only thing that would make you question this is that he wears his sister’s panties… at least he’s working on getting potty trained right!? Max has quite a vocabulary already. He loves to talk about books and games he and Lucy are playing.

This newsletter is now a blog. I needed something to start with, I guess this is as good as anything.

4 comments:

  1. hailey your blog looks awesome. i love the template you choose--it is so cute. your header is also adorable. great job! i loved reading what you guys have been up to and seeing pics of your adorable children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Blog!!! Great pictures and funnnnn! I miss you guys so much. Give Lucy and Max a bit hug from Oma....xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bit hug, a BIG hug!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh and that deer look like they have the same express on their faces :) You guys are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete