Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful Day

Lucy's Thanksgiving Centerpiece.
(Gobble, Gobble)
Lucy grateful for animals
Max grateful for toys... then said,
"but Mom, I'm grateful for so much more than that!"
Ruby grateful for dolls and bottles

Here's our Thanksgiving crew:
Dominic, Karie, John, and Jaden
Karie make some killer deviled eggs along
with cranberry apple carrots,
ranch potatoes and a bunch more.
John deep fried the turkey.
(This was a first for our fam.
and it was pretty dang good)
Arrianna and Ethan
They brought green been caserole
and bread with goat cheese and cranberry sauce.

Kids Table!
Aren't you impressed with my pomegranate creation...
turns out they were rotten,
so much for buying them already seeded.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy's Thanksgiving centerpiece ... in a word, magical. I want one! I actually want a dozen. Put me down for a dozen. Looks like you all had a wonderful holiday, sans the rotten pomegranate seeds. =(

    ReplyDelete