Friday, April 9, 2010

March

Happy 3rd Birthday
Max





Yumiko and Ken Come to Visit
The reason I'm now posting all these pics, it's all for you Yumiko!
Love you guys!

You gotta love the Red Hill!
This was going to be an awesome pic of lucy with sparky, but this one's just as great right!
I about had a heart attack watching Max.
Maxi face
Jake and Priscilla
Me and Me Mum
The accident
Look at that thing!
After being stepped on by a horse and an evening in the ER
Poor Lucy says she's done riding horses for a while.
We headed to Draper for Baby Dave's Blessing
Now that Matt's almost done with school, he's having Luie jump through the hoops for a change.
Bobbie and Luie working on some tricks.
Hanging with the babes
Picnic
Lucy made us all a picnic
Ruby's first swimming trip
I think she likes it!
My little fishies!

7 comments:

  1. First of all, the cake is adorable. Second of all, the picture of Max looks like he is flying -- he could be in one of the "Bourne" movies with that kind of skill. Third of all, Lucy's belly looks incredibly sore -- I'm glad she didn't require hospitalization. Fourth of all, and off of the subject, I have glasses which were left at my house from when you were all here, I'm not sure who to return them to. I tried to email Yumiko and ask if they were Ken's but I haven't got a response. Could you please try and check - they are a pair of Gucci's. And last but not least, thanks so much for adding more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to post away again air. wow lucy's tummy looks awful. no fun having to visit the ER. i'm glad she's only done for a little while. i might be done for life. cute pics of all the fam. ruby looks happy in the pool. i think she'll be a fish. and awesome cake for max's bday. you almost make me want to try and make one for brade's. impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes you guys have been busy!!! Look how grown up Ruby is getting (AND Max, AND Lucy) ... my goodness! I'm calling you for the deets on Lucy's horse encounter. Wow!!! Poor girl. Avery's going to need to get a good long look at that picture. She's a sucker for bad injuries, it's pretty sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Max might just be the perfect mix of you two!

    Oh and poor Lucy... that just made me hurt looking at the picture!

    Happy belated bday Max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hailey, didnt know you had a blog,, found it through Mollies blog comments,, how fun to see your kids growing up so fast ,, they are darling,, and poor "lucy belly",, what the heck ? how in the world did a horse step on her , and its a miracle that she is OK,, believe me I know. We dont get to see you much any more but your all just as cute as the last time I saw you plus one more cute one. :)take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max's cake looks awesome! It looks like you guys are still staying active and having lots of fun!!! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. I love all the family time you have with your cute kids. I am sorry that Lucy had an accident with a horse. Makes me sad everytime someone has a bad accident with a horse.

    ReplyDelete