Friday, February 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

The Pink Poodle Cake

Sam and I stayed up til 2am or 3am making this cake.
Actually, I watched and she made it!
Hazle's dress has a little poodle on it. She wore it for the special occasion.
Lucy really wanted a pinata... I have to admit, it was a really big "HIT"!
(Come on tell me you didn't see that coming.)
What a good looking family!
(except that dang wonkie eye)



Oma & Opa





Papa and Mimi








I absolutely love this picture! Everyone just got such a kick out of the wish making. This picture was actually taken in the dark, I think that might be why it is so candid.

4 comments:

  1. i loved the picture of your parents with your kids. your parents are some of the greatest people on the planet. i also loved the last pic. your parents and bill have the most intriguing looks on their faces. i would have loved to have been there for the wish making. i probably told you but i'm in virginia beach visiting norma! it's been so fun to see her and spend time with her and her adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake turned out so cute. I'm glad Lucy had such a fun birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture:) PRICELESS..
    Yes, I love taking pictures....it's my hobby. You should let me take your kids' sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that I got the share in all the fun of Lucy's b-day and valentines day. And I'm glad somebody blogged about the cake I slaved over, haha, because you know I won't. I really had fun making it though. You'll have to come visit again, and we can make hair clips and bake cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete