MARCH 13th we went to Peter Piper Pizza with the Manuele's. We ended up spending 3 hours there. Shocking I know, but if you saw how quickly and well they went to bed you would think it was a great strategy.
Oven Toasted Ravioli
13 years ago
you are barely showing--but you look so cute. how come the rest of the world looks so cute pregnant? i love the wearing out strategy. braden goes to bed so much better when it's warm out and we can play outside. i'm all about that! hope you are feeling well. only 2 more months! wow! how are you barely showing if you only have two more months. that is crazy. i guess less than two months--sweet! love yah air!
ReplyDeleteHow fun...and how cute you guys are. :) Especially you...sexy prego girl. :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all so cute!!! We miss you guys sooo much!!! Thanks for taking so many pictures so we know what's going on!!! We love yoU!
ReplyDeletelook at you cute prego mama! Are you ready for three?! Its a handful ( I love it though!) When are you due?? Boy or girl - did I miss this announcement?
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun, we need to do that again. I still can't believe we stayed there that long, what's wrong with us? lol
ReplyDeleteHa! I love those pictures! Josh looks so tough! We are so in next time! Duh peter pipper pizza aint just for the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you guys had a blog! Since we NEVER get to see you this will be a great way for us to know what's going on in your lives! You guys look great! You can come see our blog too if you want fjeldstedfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete